OTHER PAST PROJECTS
Our notable donations include:
- IGEFA has made a $1000 contribution to Teach For Armenia’s 2017 – 2018 academic year. Teach For Armenia is a part of a global initiative whose goal is to achieve life-changing academic progress in underprivileged classrooms by improving educational opportunities for disadvantaged youth in high-need schools in rural areas. Today they are present in 6 regions of Armenia with 50 partner schools, impacting 5000 children.
- Personal computers, printers, scanners, fax machines, and office furniture to the Psychology Department offices at Yerevan State University.
- Donating publications to the Psychology Department of YSU to enhance their professional library in the areas of general, clinical and developmental psychology, psychodiagnostics, etc.
- AREVAMANUK – Family and Children Center. IGEFA Sponsored and provided professional trainings for Domestic Violence counselors
- Furnishing and decorating two psychotherapy rooms, one group therapy room and the general auditorium at the Yerevan Stress Center.
- Decorating ArBes Health care Center, Children’s orthopedic clinic and Children’s Endocrinology Clinic in Yerevan with the Art Work, received from the students of the Gyumri Children’s Art School.
- SYRIA CHILDREN MEDICATION AND FIRST AID SUPPLIES – Along with AHABA, IGEFA helped to organize a fundraising event for Armenians in Syria. In November 2012, IGEFA raised $1,500 to donate to this project.
- Summer Camp for Diabetic Children– IGEFA sponsored the art projects for children at the camp by providing art supplies and educational materials and involving student volunteers from the Armenian Academy of Arts in the facilitation of these projects.